119 Yesler Way & 107 Occidental Avenue South (Status: Available)
119, Yesler Way, Seattle, WA 98104
• Located in Seattle’s Opportunity Zone.
• A walker’s and commuter’s paradise! This site offers nearly perfect walking and transit scores.
• Located across the street from the world famous Pioneer Square Pergola and Weyerhaeuser’s new world headquarter building.
• The World Famous Underground Seattle Tour begins in this Iconic Building; the Korn Building (119 Yesler Way), is the only building in Seattle still standing after the Great Seattle Fire of 1889.
• These properties stand on bedrock, not fill.
• Submit the confidentiality agreement for more information.
• 2 Lots Size: 14,850 SF
• Zoning: PSM 100
• Ground Composition: Bedrock
• Sale Price: $7,500,000
Asset Class: Office
Year Built: 1900
Building Total Square Feet: 19913
Available Lease Space Square Feet:
Number of Floors: 3
Total Parking Spaces: 0
Local Zoning Information:
Listing Courtesy of: NAI Puget Sound Properties
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Windermere Real Estate/Whatcom, Inc. DBA North Sound Commercial and should be verified by the buyer.
Google Places API is currently unavailable.
You must specify a valid listing location, use street address in the listing title along with city, state & zip/postcode — if not use the optional latitude & longitude field.
- Unfortunately, your request was denied, generally because of lack of an invalid key parameter.