Georgetown Industrial Building (Status: New)
225, Lucile St, Seattle, WA 98108
• Well-located industrial property in the sought after South Seattle neighborhood of Georgetown
• Easy access to area highways and freeways, close proximity to downtown and the Port of Seattle
• Appealing asset with +/- 24-foot clear height, on-site parking and drive-in grade-level access
• In-place zoning of IG2-U85 provides for a wide-range of industrial and office uses prevalent in the area
• Currently vacant, the asset will hold appeal to both users and third-party investors
• Walking distance to popular restaurants and bars
Asset Class: Industrial
Year Built: 1973
Building Total Square Feet: 18232
Available Lease Space Square Feet:
Number of Floors: 0
Total Parking Spaces: 0
Local Zoning Information: IG2 U/85
Listing Courtesy of: CBRE
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by North Sound Commercial, a division of Pacific Continental Realty, LLC and should be verified by the buyer, seller, or tenant.
Google Places API is currently unavailable.
You must specify a valid listing location, use street address in the listing title along with city, state & zip/postcode — if not use the optional latitude & longitude field.
- Unfortunately, your request was denied, generally because of lack of an invalid key parameter.