Rivers Edge Plaza (Status: Available)
2600, Columbia Center Blvd, Richland, WA 99352
Conveniently located off Interstate 240 in Richland near the Spaulding Business Park – a 30-acre office and medical park recently developed by the Port of Kennewick, this C-2 zoned property offers mixed-use/multi-family re-development opportunity. North Columbia Center Boulevard is the primary retail corridor for the area, and the property is approximately one mile from Columbia Center (regional mall anchored by Macy’s and J.C. Penney, with more than 150 shops).
• C-2 zoning allows for multi-family/mixed-use re-development opportunities
• 1.06 acre pad-site allows for additional opportunity
• Future multi-story development options would have expansive river views
• 22,000 cars daily on N Columbia Center Blvd at I-240
Asset Class: Retail
Year Built: 1967
Building Total Square Feet: 114424
Available Lease Space Square Feet:
Number of Floors: 1
Total Parking Spaces: 0
Local Zoning Information: C-1
Listing Courtesy of: AGM Real Estate
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Windermere Real Estate/Whatcom, Inc. DBA North Sound Commercial and should be verified by the buyer.
Google Places API is currently unavailable.
You must specify a valid listing location, use street address in the listing title along with city, state & zip/postcode — if not use the optional latitude & longitude field.
- Unfortunately, your request was denied, generally because of lack of an invalid key parameter.