Icicle Court Building (Status: Available)
4019, 21st Ave, Seattle, WA 98199
• 41,707 total SF on 10,800 SF lot
-26,048 RSF of office on 4 floors
-15,659 SF of two-level parking garage
• 1983 constructed Class B office building with well maintained
• Located in the north Magnolia industrial submarket with dramatic
Fisherman’s Terminal water views
• 34 covered in-building parking stalls (22 additional stalls in the
adjacent leased lot)
• Seller is willing to discuss partial Sale Lease-Back
• Asking Price: $8 million ($307 per RSF / $191.81 per total SF)
Asset Class: Office
Year Built: 1983
Building Total Square Feet: 26048
Available Lease Space Square Feet:
Number of Floors: 4
Total Parking Spaces: 0
Local Zoning Information: IG2 U/65
Listing Courtesy of: NAI Puget Sound Properties
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by North Sound Commercial, a division of Pacific Continental Realty, LLC and should be verified by the buyer, seller, or tenant.
Google Places API is currently unavailable.
You must specify a valid listing location, use street address in the listing title along with city, state & zip/postcode — if not use the optional latitude & longitude field.
- Unfortunately, your request was denied, generally because of lack of an invalid key parameter.