Auburn Airport Plaza (Status: Available)
402, 16th St, Auburn, WA 98002
Neighborhood retail center available in Auburn’s core retail trade area, near the intersection of 15th Street NE and Auburn Way, and adjacent to the Auburn Municipal Airport. WA-167 (0.9 miles) and WA-18 (1.6) miles provide easy access to Seattle, Bellevue, and Tacoma.
– Ground lease valid through September 30, 2040.
ADJACENT TO AUBURN MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
– Auburn Municipal Airport is a city-owned public-use airport located 9 miles from Seatac International Airport.
– With plans for runway expansion in-progress, the airport is poised for growth. Learn more here.
PREMIER 502 TENANT ON PREMISES
– Evergreen Market – Auburn is in the top 5% of cannabis retailers in Washington and is the 10th largest 502 business in the State of Washington
Asset Class: Retail
Year Built: 1987
Building Total Square Feet: 32636
Available Lease Space Square Feet:
Number of Floors: 1
Total Parking Spaces: 100
Local Zoning Information: C3
Listing Courtesy of: AGM Real Estate
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Windermere Real Estate/Whatcom, Inc. DBA North Sound Commercial and should be verified by the buyer.
Google Places API is currently unavailable.
You must specify a valid listing location, use street address in the listing title along with city, state & zip/postcode — if not use the optional latitude & longitude field.
- Unfortunately, your request was denied, generally because of lack of an invalid key parameter.