4441 26th Avenue W (Status: Available)
4441, 26th Ave, Seattle, WA 98199
• 19,372 SF total
• Approx 2,900 SF office on two floors
• Rare location and opportunity to own a building in the Fisherman’s Terminal area
• Zoning IG2 U/65
• 2 GL doors on first floor
• Drive-in ramp to second floor
• Clear-span ceiling on second floor
• Approximately 12′ clear height on first floor
• Arched ceiling on second floor with approximately 12′ clear height on sides and approximately 17′ clear height in center
• Fully sprinklered
• Each space is separately metered
Asset Class: Industrial
Year Built: 1965
Building Total Square Feet: 19372
Available Lease Space Square Feet:
Number of Floors: 2
Total Parking Spaces: 0
Local Zoning Information: IGU
Listing Courtesy of: NAI Puget Sound Properties
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Windermere Real Estate/Whatcom, Inc. DBA North Sound Commercial and should be verified by the buyer.
Google Places API is currently unavailable.
You must specify a valid listing location, use street address in the listing title along with city, state & zip/postcode — if not use the optional latitude & longitude field.
- Unfortunately, your request was denied, generally because of lack of an invalid key parameter.