6327 W Marginal Way SW (Status: Available)
6327, Marginal Way, Seattle, WA 98106
• 25,600 SF (7,000 SF office)
• 4 floors of office
• 2 floors of warehouse
• 3 phase heavy power
• 600 amps of 208 volt 3 phase power in upper warehouse (buyer to verify with licensed electrician)
• 200 amps of 208 volt 3 phase power in lower warehouse (buyer to verify with licensed electrician)
• 4 roll up doors
• 3 grade level rollup doors to upper warehouse
• 2 loading docks and 1 rollup door to downstairs warehouse
• 15’ Ceilings
• 20 Foot column spacing in warehouse
• Fully Sprinklered
• 9 Restrooms
• Heavily constructed building
• Concrete floors and ceiling with ability to add additional floors on top of existing structure
• 2 separate tax parcels
Asset Class: Industrial
Year Built: 1981
Building Total Square Feet: 25600
Available Lease Space Square Feet:
Number of Floors: 4
Total Parking Spaces: 24
Local Zoning Information: IG2/85
Listing Courtesy of: NAI Puget Sound Properties
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Windermere Real Estate/Whatcom, Inc. DBA North Sound Commercial and should be verified by the buyer.
Google Places API is currently unavailable.
You must specify a valid listing location, use street address in the listing title along with city, state & zip/postcode — if not use the optional latitude & longitude field.
- Unfortunately, your request was denied, generally because of lack of an invalid key parameter.