6327 W Marginal Way SW (Status: New)
6327, Marginal Way, Seattle, WA 98106
• 25,600 SF (7,000 SF office)
• 3 phase heavy power
• 4 roll up doors
• 15’ Ceilings
• 20 Foot column spacing in warehouse
• Fully Sprinklered
• 9 Restrooms
• Heavily constructed building
• Concrete floors and ceiling with ability to add additional floors on top of existing structure
• Two separate tax parcels. Vacant parcel can be sold separately.
• HISTORY – Originally built by European wine importer, then part of Seattle’s music history as home to NAF Studios in the 90’s. Home to a printing company for most of the last 20 years.
Asset Class: Industrial
Year Built: 1981
Building Total Square Feet: 25600
Available Lease Space Square Feet:
Number of Floors: 4
Total Parking Spaces: 24
Local Zoning Information: IG2 U/85
Listing Courtesy of: NAI Puget Sound Properties
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Pacific Continental Realty, DBA North Sound Commercial and should be verified by the buyer, seller, or tenant.
Google Places API is currently unavailable.
You must specify a valid listing location, use street address in the listing title along with city, state & zip/postcode — if not use the optional latitude & longitude field.
- Unfortunately, your request was denied, generally because of lack of an invalid key parameter.