6327 W Marginal Way SW (Status: Available)
6327, Marginal Way, Seattle, WA 98106
• 25,600 SF (7,000 SF office)
• 3 phase heavy power
• 4 roll up doors
• 15’ Ceilings
• 20 Foot column spacing in warehouse
• Fully Sprinklered
• 9 Restrooms
• Heavily constructed building
• Concrete floors and ceiling with ability to add additional floors on top of existing structure
• Two separate tax parcels. Vacant parcel can be sold separately.
• HISTORY – Originally built by European wine importer, then part of Seattle’s music history as home to NAF Studios in the 90’s. Home to a printing company for most of the last 20 years.
Asset Class: Industrial
Year Built: 1981
Building Total Square Feet: 25600
Available Lease Space Square Feet:
Number of Floors: 4
Total Parking Spaces: 24
Local Zoning Information: IG2 U/85
Listing Courtesy of: NAI Puget Sound Properties
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by North Sound Commercial, a division of Pacific Continental Realty, LLC and should be verified by the buyer, seller, or tenant.
Google Places API is currently unavailable.
You must specify a valid listing location, use street address in the listing title along with city, state & zip/postcode — if not use the optional latitude & longitude field.
- Unfortunately, your request was denied, generally because of lack of an invalid key parameter.