Columbia Summit Center (Status: Available)
731, Columbia Center Blvd, Kennewick, WA 99336
Anchored by a new Planet Fitness, this attractive retail center is located along Kennewick’s busy retail corridor, yet is adjacent to a large multifamily community, providing abundant local customers and foot traffic.
RECENT CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS
– 2018 seal coat
– 2018 new exterior paint
– 2018 new roof over the larger roof section
– 2018 new parking lot drainage
RECENT TENANT IMPROVEMENTS
– Honey Baked Ham: new HVAC, $50/SF in Landlord and Tenant Improvements
– Planet Fitness: Landlord provided $500,000+ in space upgrades and Tenant Improvements
National tenants include: Planet Fitness, Honey Baked Ham, ColorTile, Mattress Depot, and Dutch Bros coffee. Located in prime retail corridor with numerous nearby national tenants.
Asset Class: Retail
Year Built: 1990
Building Total Square Feet: 88037
Available Lease Space Square Feet:
Number of Floors: 1
Total Parking Spaces: 0
Local Zoning Information:
Listing Courtesy of: AGM Real Estate
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Windermere Real Estate/Whatcom, Inc. DBA North Sound Commercial and should be verified by the buyer.
Google Places API is currently unavailable.
You must specify a valid listing location, use street address in the listing title along with city, state & zip/postcode — if not use the optional latitude & longitude field.
- Unfortunately, your request was denied, generally because of lack of an invalid key parameter.