Linden Building (Status: New)
920, 137th St, Seattle, WA 98133
• Transitioning North Seattle neighborhood
• Available for Occupancy
33,167 SF: January 1, 2021
18,398 SF: Now
• Rare infill industrial building
• Excellent access off I-5 (North 130th Street or North 145th St) – 1.5 miles
• 20’ warehouse clear height
• Dock and Oversized Grade-Level Loading
• Two (2) large paved and fenced yards (approx. 20,000 SF in total)
• Located adjacent to Interurban Trail
• Close to amenities
• Desirable location provides upside for multi-family and assisted living development
Asset Class: Industrial
Year Built: 1960
Building Total Square Feet: 57444
Available Lease Space Square Feet:
Number of Floors: 1
Total Parking Spaces: 0
Local Zoning Information: C2-65
Listing Courtesy of: Broderick Group, Inc.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by North Sound Commercial, a division of Pacific Continental Realty, LLC and should be verified by the buyer, seller, or tenant.
Google Places API is currently unavailable.
You must specify a valid listing location, use street address in the listing title along with city, state & zip/postcode — if not use the optional latitude & longitude field.
- Unfortunately, your request was denied, generally because of lack of an invalid key parameter.